30+ SWOT Analysis Template, Designs Ideas, And Examples
SWOT analysis is a practical form that helps you to evaluate something. People usually use the SWOT analysis for organizing the threats, opportunities, weaknesses, and strengths of the project planning or business competition. Here are the best SWOT analysis template designs that you can be used for your project, find it more below!
Why is SWOT Analysis Important?
- Strengths: This section shows the characteristics of the project or business, which give it advantages.
- Weaknesses: This section shows the characteristics of the disadvantages of the project or business.
- Opportunities: This section shows some elements of opportunities in the project or business environment.
- Threats: This section shows some elements of possible risks which could cause trouble in the business or project environment.
How To Create a Good SWOT Analysis Template?
- Decide on the goals or objectives of your analysis.
- Research your industry, business, and market.
- Determine the strengths of your business.
- Determine the weaknesses of your business.
- Determine the potential opportunities that will happen for the business.
- Determine the potential threats which could cause trouble for your business.
Find The Good Examples Of SWOT Analysis Template Down Below!
1. Internal and External SWOT Analysis Template
This is the best template for SWOT analysis because it helps you analyze strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and threats from internal and external areas. This design helps to explain SWOT well and in detail without missing out on any information.
2. Top-Down or Arrows Template
Another design of SWOT analysis is the top-down template. This design basically breaks down and focuses on the one-by-one subject of the SWOT analysis. This design also allows you to expand the areas as needed.
3. Simple Template
This design is the common and basic design so far for SWOT analysis. One paper is divided into four sections in the square for showing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. You can use a color-coded grid to make it more attractive.
4. Business Planning Template
This design shows the internal and external summary sections for SWOT analysis. You can write the strengths and weaknesses of internal areas and the opportunities and threats from external areas.
5. Competitor Template
This template helps you to compare the SWOT analysis from our own business and your business competitor. You can write down all the threats, opportunities, weaknesses, and strengths for each company or industry.
6. Circle Template
If you are bored with the basic-square design for SWOT analysis, try to use the circle design. You can make one round shape and divide it into four sections for each group. Make it colorful to highlight each section.
7. Growth Template
This design is modified by adding some forward-looking statements that incorporate growth strategies. Those statements are attack strategies, reinforce strategies, develop strategies, and avoid strategies.
8. Colorful Leaves Template
This design is quite similar to circle design, but you can add the internal and external sections for your SWOT analysis. You can make a strong visual effect by creating a leaves-shape and paint it colorful to make it more attractive and engaging.
9. Puzzle Template
This template is also a basic design for SWOT analysis but still can be used for any meeting until today. You can pierce a SWOT puzzle together by analyzing strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and threats.
10. Diamond or Pyramid Template
The diamond design is SWOT analysis in a diamond shape divided into four categories, and the pyramid design is quite similar to the top-down template but in reverse.
Those are important information and several examples of the SWOT analysis template. Hope this article helps you in creating SWOT analysis design appropriately and properly.