40+ Examples of Weekly Lesson Plan Template For Having Good Time Management
Time management is one of the abilities that people need to be mastered in the 21st century. One way to have proper time management is having a weekly planner. This planner helps you organize your tasks in detail compare to the monthly planner, which is good. Here are several examples of a weekly lesson plan template which are extraordinary for you. Check it out down below!
The Purpose for Having a Good Weekly Lesson Plan Template:
- Keeping track of tasks and responsibility in a professional way
- Helping you focus on essential tasks or activities
- Sharing the schedule with another person
- Increasing productivity
- Enjoying the feeling for completing all the tasks and activities
How to Create Good Weekly Lesson Plan Template
- Knowing your top three goals of the week (lessons)
- Schedule your activities and tasks into your calendar
- Planning your week (activities and tasks) before it starts
- Having the weekly organizer checklist
- Leaving space for unplanned times
Ten Examples of Good Weekly Lesson Plan Template
1. One Topic Weekly Lesson Plan
It would be so much better if you have only one topic for your weekly lesson plan. It is because you can focus on what you want to achieve at the end of the lesson plan’s goals. You only need to make several weekly lesson plan that only has one topic each.
2. Weekly Lesson Plan For Teaching Young Learners
This lesson plan is going to be used by the teacher. The teacher needs to make a weekly lesson plan for teaching each subject or more than one item because this lesson plan will help the teacher reach the school’s objectives in every lesson at school.
3. Weekly Lesson Plan For Elementary Students
One of the weekly lesson’s characteristics for elementary students is a colorful vibe. You can make the weekly planner more colorful by attaching some cartoon images and choosing the gradation color for the background.
4. Weekly Lesson Plan For High School Students
The weekly lesson plan for high school might be different from elementary school students. The teenager usually more like a simple and monochrome lesson plan. They do not have any choice in decorating their lesson plan.
5. Weekly Lesson Plan For College Students
College students usually have a lot of activities outside the class, so it would be nice to make a weekly lesson plan to keep all the school stuff related on track. They usually make it more colorful by using a highlight pen.
6. Weekly Lesson Plan For Homeschooling or Self Study
Who thinks that a weekly lesson plan is made only for regular students? Learners who study at home can also create their own weekly lesson plan to keep everything on track and achieve goals or objectives at the end.
7. 7 E’s Weekly Lesson Plan
Have you heard about 7E’s in the weekly lesson plan? This is the best weekly lesson plan because you focus on seven aspects, including Explain, Engage, Evaluate, Elicit, Explore, Extend, and Elaborate.
8. A’s Weekly Lesson Plan
Besides 7E’s Lesson Plan, you can also make A’s Weekly Lesson Plan with four aspects, including activating former knowledge, acquiring new information, applying the recent learning, and assessing.
9. Three Stages Weekly Lesson Plan
Like other weekly lesson plan template, this template has three columns, including stage 1: Desired Results, stage 2: Assessment Evidence, and stage 3: Learning Plan.
10. Itemization Weekly Lesson Plan
Suppose you would like to break down all the aspects of the lesson plan. In that case, you can make it in order, for example, Objectives or Goals, Anticipatory Set, Direct Instruction, Guided Practice, Closure, Independent Practice, Required Materials, and Assessment.
You can make your own weekly lesson plan template or download it online in a reliable website. The lesson plan will really help you understand the lesson better and proper time management. Good luck!
Printable Weekly Lesson Plan Template Sample