20+ Free Download Customizable Balance Sheet Reconciliation Templates
In a business, a balance sheet reconciliation is not a new thing. It is a comparison of your general ledger accounts. This is purposed to make sure you can find the explanation for each difference in both accounts. There are many benefits of doing balance sheet reconciliations, but before you start doing this procedure, we want you to get our balance sheet reconciliation template.
What Are The Benefits Of Doing A Balance Sheet Reconciliation?
The main objective of doing this is to find any error or fraud. For example, you can find the following issues:
- Finding the duplicated, missing, or untimely transactions.
- Helping you monitor the activities of your company such as the expenses for raw material, purchase, or sales.
- Helping you doing some tracking such as allowance.
- Increasing the creditworthiness in case you are expecting a bank loan to expand the business.
How Many Types Of Reconciliation Do do You Need To Know?
It would be easier if you understand the types of balance sheet reconciliations so you can make a better decision. Here are some of the most common reconciliation you usually know.
- Bank Reconciliation – This is a process of verifying the bank balance using the account’s book and statements issued by the bank.
- Vendor Reconciliation – In this case, the company does reconciliation with vendor balance using both book’s accounts.
- Customer Reconciliation – In this type of reconciliation, the company compares it with the customers’ bills or balance. This is also related to accounts receivable written in the general ledger.
- Inter-company reconciliation – This is picked when the parent company is consolidating all the general ledger to avoid mismatches.
- Business-specific Reconciliation – This is done based on certain needs. One of the most commonly used is the costs of goods reconciliation.
Check Out Our Balance Sheet Reconciliation Template
Doing a reconciliation is not a simple task. You need a balance sheet reconciliation template to help you do it quickly and effectively. The following is a list of our best templates that can ease your work.
Balance Sheet Template
Draft important financial statements that summarize the assets of the company by using this balance sheet template. This is an already-to-print template that is convenient for doing inspection or reconciliation.
Freelance Balance Sheet Template
If you are working as a freelancer, of course, you need this freelance balance sheet template. This will help you maintain your cash flow so you will find some errors or mismatches in your business accounts.
School Balance Sheet Template
Are your students learning the reconciliation? Then you can start introducing it’s using this school balance sheet template. Help them understand the concept by doing practical things using this template.
Restaurant Balance Sheet Template
We all know that the culinary business is very complicated. You need our restaurant balance sheet template to help you make an easy reconciliation so you can monitor your business cash flow effectively. This is a must-have template that you must download.
In conclusion, doing reconciliation is a tricky part that you need a lot of effort. However, with all the easiness available now, you can use the balance sheet reconciliation template and do it easily.
Printable Balance Sheet Reconciliation Templates Sample